Monday, March 3, 2008

Anniversary Today!!! 18 Years.

Today is our 18th Wedding Anniversary. Doesn't seem like it has been that long, but it has. Hope to go out to dinner with hubby if he is feeling better. Came home with a cold. Might send son to friends house anyway for a few hours.



Been a crazy few weeks. Hubby was out of town and I took on the task of watching a 9 mth. old for two weeks. Things just didn't work out for me to have time to blog.

Hubby is home. Baby's still here. Son is testing my patience. ARGH!!!!

I enjoyed The Small Things each day last month. Not always faithful to do them but did get ideas. I plan to stay on task this month. Today I get to clean the kitchen sink and wear a bracelet. Hope it makes me feel like Wonder Woman...

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Hope your beloved is feeling better. ;o)

~ Christina
(from Christian Military HS Mamas)