Thursday, September 25, 2008

Company Girl Coffee


I don't drink coffee, but I have my Coke at the ready. Come on in and look around. Today we will be moving back home after Ike. DH has gotten the fence temporarily fixed so that we can go home. Couldn't bring the Black Lab (Sam) back until she had a yard.


First I wanted to post my Company Girl Coffee. Yesterday, Rachel Anne challenged us to be Hip to be Square. This was an interesting Small Thing. I cleaned out my InBox and Spam Box. I also planned a challenging game of Toss Up with Chad.

Well, about 9:30 pm, Chad and I played 'Toss Up'. It is a dice game with colors instead of numbers. We played one round alone and I won, then Papa joined us on the second and he won. Chad was close and took the loss very well. It is a good time to practice our skip counting and addition.

Chad concentrating.

Mom concentrating.

Final score.

Have a great day visiting and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to clean out your email boxes (squares). I had a hard time with the squares project and ended up "accidentally" eating Triscuits (square) out of a square plastic container. I don't really think I can claim any points on that one.

I'll have to look for the game you and your son played. Looks like a good one for when younger kids come to visit.

Erin said...

How creative to pick a game, with squares. I ended up cleaning windows, doors, and the glass panels in the media cabinet, all squares. Not as much fun as playing games with the kiddies.

Anonymous said...

i've never seen this game before. i'll have to check it out. have a great weekend!

Rachel Anne said...

Tried to comment earlier but got disconnected by blogger, I think.

This game sounds like one I need to have on hand. Easy enough for littler kids but still challenging! Nice job on the math, Chad!

Excellent use of squares! Way more fun than mine :)

Forgetfulone said...

Toss up looks fun! How clever. Nice to meet another company girl.

Carol said...

Love the game. It looks very interesting. Where did you get it? Aren't company girls creative? (wink, wink)