Today I want to bring to your attention a website I have been visiting for the last few months. As you know I am homeschooling on a budget, so this site is really great seeing as it is completely free.
Homeschool Freebie of the Day has a different homeschool help every day free. It could be a living book, unit study, or audio classic. You can subscribe to their mailling list and on Monday morning each week they send you a list of the coming weeks freebies. As a newsletter subscriber you also receive a special for members only link.
They have a sister site called
Livingbooks for the Ears where you can download weekly a new audio book or classic radio show. This is also a free site, but you can upgrade to Premium member where you get additional "freebies" like a study guide for the audio you download.
I have added a tab for each on my Internet Explorer window so that when I log in, it opens their sites also. This way I don't forget to check it out. I hope you will check them out and let me know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment